Sunday, November 19, 2017

E-town Rave History Project at AEMCON

This week, I am speaking on a panel at the Alberta Electronic Music Conference (#AEMCON2017).  The talk is called "Alberta's Dance Music Legacy" and I am presenting some preliminary results of my E-town rave research. 


If you are reading this, maybe you attended our panel discussion, or maybe you picked up a business card. 

To learn more about the history of raving in Edmonton:

Please Like and Follow me on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Etown-Rave-History-Project-1889312951355212/

Please browse through my blog.  All the latest information and all my written work is here.

If you are interested in being a part of this project, please get in touch.  I am looking for:
- flyers and printed materials
- old mixtapes by Edmonton DJs
- photographs

Big shout out to the organizers of AEMCON 2017 and I also want to share these pictures from the National Music Centre, next door to the conference.

1970's techno


1790's techno

No comments :

Post a Comment